- m4a Audio
As a business owner there are a lot of things to think about. There are many needs for your business. As you know, there are many legal items to cover. Of course, you should have a plan in place to protect the things that are important in your business, but the Firm Foundation Blueprint™ gives you the structure to review what you do have in place.
Foundational legal protection is for the owners. It is the most important legal protection you can have in your business. It is what gives you the liability protection to protect your personal assets from your business assets. This protection is essential to making decisions in your business. If you know that you have properly protected the owners of the business, you can make decisions in your business knowing the owners are protected. The foundation of your business should always come first.
In this Module, we will cover:
- Lesson 1: Limited Liability and How it Affects You
- Lesson 2: Entity Options
- Lesson 3: Building Your First Cash Flow
- Lesson 4: Investment Options and How to Structure Ownership
- Lesson 5: Investment Options – Understanding Equity Options
- Lesson 6: How to Structure Ownership
- Lesson 7: Bringing it All Together – Your Governing Documents