For the past several years, I have been working hard on my mission to make sure every entrepreneur and business owner has access to quality information on legal. I have focused on creating free resources, with Legal to English Academy, I am building DIY resources and options, and of course, I offer custom legal services to my clients. My goal with the free resources and low-cost DIY resources is to educate entrepreneurs to understand the legal needs they have in their business.
But if you are going to trust me. If you are going to listen to what I have to say and take action based on the resources and information I offer, you need to know what I believe as a lawyer. You need to know how I believe legal works with your business to help you grow. I think it is important, if you are going to trust me with the legal protection of your business that you know more about how I believe legal should work with your business.
In this episode, we are going to talk about my thoughts and beliefs.
In this 25 minute episode we will cover:
- Value #1: Business Must Be Authentic
- Value #2: Business Must be Scalable
- Value #3: Business Must be Fair
- Value #4: Businesses Must Resolve Disputes Amicably
- BONUS : My Take on Litigation
Show Notes and Referenced Content:
- Building Systems to Develop Your Mission
- Your Operating Agreement Can Spread Your Vision
- Intentional Transformation | Thoughts on TEDx Birmingham
- Jim Cavale on Developing Your Business Purpose
- Episode 49: How Legal Should Influence Your Business Systems