Business systems and legal should work together. Legal impacts every aspect of your business. Every decision you make in business is impacted in some way by legal. Your relationships are impacted by legal, your transactions are impacted by legal. So, it isn’t a stretch to think that your systems should be impacted by legal.
Are you building your business processes to work with your legal? Is the development of your sales contract an integral part of the development of your sales system? If the two are not working together, neither of them may work at all.
If your sales system doesn’t speak to the contract your clients will sign, your contract may be completely worthless because of something you or your sales staff say during the sales process. If your contract isn’t influenced by your sales system, then the legal may kill the deal.
Legal isn’t something that fits on top of the business systems that work in your business. Legal is an integral part of your business.
In this 24 minute episode, we discuss:
- How legal should be integrated into your systems early
- How your contract should influence your contract
- How to think about legal issues in your system development
- Why systems influenced by legal can help your business weather the storms
- How legal is like vitamins in your business
- How business systems isn’t only for businesses that plan to scale and grow
Referenced and Useful Content:
- John Burdett on Practical Business Processes
- Your Systems and Your Legal Should Work Together
- Building Systems to Develop Your Mission
- Use Your Strengths in Your Business Systems
- $100 MBA Show – A Business Podcast I Recommend