Everything that happens in your business is impacted by legal. It can be complicated. But, it doesn’t have to happen all at once.
If you want to protect your business, you must take control of your legal. Otherwise, someone else will be in control. If you take the time to understand and implement legal strategies and protections, you will be one step further to building a business that is sustainable and won’t crumble at the first sign of trouble. You will have a business built on a firm foundation.
In this episode, we discuss what happens when you don’t take control of your legal. Legal matters in your business. You can either control it’s impact or see what happens. Entrepreneurs may be risk takers, but they are not gamblers. Understanding how legal impacts your business relationships is essential to developing a business with a firm foundation.
In this 17 minute episode, we discuss:
- How not making legal decisions in your business is making legal decisions
- How not choosing an entity before you start is
- How not putting your contractual relationships in writing is making a choice to rely on what the law says about your relationship
- Some of the legal issues you may want to consider with your legal relationships
- How not taking control of your legal can cost you your business
Referenced and Useful Content:
- LTE Dictionary: Sole Proprietorship
- LTE Dictionary: Partnership
- Limited Liability: How the Wealthy Stay that Way