Let’s be honest, if you want to know about the legal issues in your business, it can feel like drinking from a firehose.
And, there is a reason for that.
Everything that happens in your business is impacted by legal. It can be complicated. But, so is running a business. And, all of your legal issues don’t happen all at once. You can build a legal foundation, just like you build everything else in your business. You can’t ignore it, but you can take it slowly. Build a foundation that is sustainable and continue to improve your legal protections over time.
In this episode, we will talk about four legal essentials to help you get your business started.
In this 30 minute episode, we discuss:
- You Need a Legal Entity
- Why You Should Separate Your Business and Personal Money
- Documenting Your Business Relationships
- How to Know What Relationships You Have in Your Business
- Why You Need to know where to get your legal Answers
Referenced and Useful Content:
- Episode 50: Not Controlling Your Legal Means Someone Else Is
- Episode 1: Limited Liability – How the Wealthy Stay That Way
- Episode 38: How Legal Fits in Your Business – An Exercise to Find Out
- Three Pillars of Your Firm Foundation – Handout
- Episode 49: How Legal Should Influence Your Business Systems